USE OF THE WEBSITE
- This website (the “Website”) is operated by Ricor Systems 2011 A.C.S Ltd. (the “Company”).
- In case of contradiction or discrepancy between the Terms and other provisions published in any other media, these Terms shall prevail.
- The use of the Website, its services and any information or content in the Website is subject to these Terms. The browsing and using the Website shall be deemed an agreement of the User to all the terms and conditions contained in these Terms.
- The availability of the information and content in the Website is not permanent and often shall be subject to the provisions of the law or agreements of the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf with third parties, therefore, the Company may, at its sole discretion and subject to applicable law, update and/or cancel and/or remove any application, service, product or content from the Website from time to time, immediately and without prior notice and the User shall have no claim and/or demand in connection therewith.
- The sections and headings of these Terms are for convenience purposes only and are not to be used for interpretation hereof. All that stated in this Terms in the singular should refer to the plural as well, and all that stated shall refer to males and females.
LIMITATION OF USE
- The Website and its contents are provided AS-IS. All the information and content in the Website, including information regarding the products and the services provided by the Company, are updated and correct only for the day in which they are displayed or that is indicated in or alongside the products or services.
- The content and the information displayed are for informative purposes only and do not creates any obligation to the Company. The images displayed in the Website are for illustrative purposes only. The content in the Website shall not be deemed as exposition or taking responsibility by the Company, and the Company are not responsible for and disclaims any exposition, express or implied, including, inter alia, in respect to the compatibility to specific purposes of any product or service or for any matter relating to the quality, adequacy, correctness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, completeness, continuity, timeliness or timing- whether in relation to any product, service or software or in relation to the content on the Website.
- No information published on the Website is intended or shall be interpreted, as advice on the profitability of the performance or abstention to perform a transaction and/or any action.
- In case the User browsing the Website on behalf of another person or corporation, the User undertakes that he is holding all the consents, permits, and the approvals to engage on behalf of the person or the corporation with respect to the Website and that such person or corporation shall accept these Terms, as if it had entered into direct contact with the Website. The User undertakes to indemnify the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf for any damages or losses caused to the Company and/or to anyone acting on its behalf as a result of a claim and/or demand raised by the person or the corporation for the User’s use of the Website on its behalf.
Without derogating from the aforesaid, the Company shall be entitled to prevent a User from making any use of the Website in any of the following cases:
- The User has committed an illegal act and/or has violated the provisions of any applicable law;
- The User violated any of the provisions of these Terms;
- The User has committed an act or omission that may damage or harm the Company and/or anyone on its behalf and/or any third party, including other users of the Website or the proper operation of the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Any details provided by the User as part or within the framework of the usage of the Website and any other data that will be obtained or collected by the Company from the analysis of these details and information about the User that will come to the attention of the Company as part of the use of the Website (the “User’s Details”), will be subject to the provisions of this Section 4.
- The User’s use of the Website and the delivery of the User Details to the Company constitutes the User’s consent that the User’s Details shall be maintained and managed by the Company and that the User’s Details will be used for the purpose of operating the Website, providing services to the Users, executing and completing transactions, investigate complaints, comply with requests, analytics purposes, supervision and delivery of statistical information to third parties (this information will not identify you personally) ,complying with legal obligations, defending legal claims and contact the User, subject to applicable laws.
The User agrees that the use of the User’s Details for the purposes outlined above will not be considered to be an infringement of the privacy of the User, and the Company will not be considered as breaching of privacy or infringing the privacy of the User due to any information that could identify or trace the User.
- The User is under no legal obligation to provide his User’s Details to the Company and providing of such User’s Details is performed on the basis of the User’s own free will and with his full consent.
- If the User: (a) objects the usage of his User’s Details; or (b) wishes to review, delete or amend any of the User’s Details, he shall notify the Company by contacting the Company pursuant to the details specified in Section 8 hereunder, in which case the Company shall act in accordance with the instructions given to it as aforesaid, subject to applicable law.
The Company may use “Cookies” in the Website for proper ongoing operation purposes, including compiling statistical data about the Website usage, details verification, customization of the Website to the User’s preferences, data security purposes and more.
“Cookies” are small text files, which your browser creates by command from the Company’s computer. Some of the Cookies will expire when you close the browser while others will be stored on the hard drive of the end-device which is used by you. “Cookies” may contain a variety of information, such as the pages you have visited, the duration of the visit, from which site you arrived to the Website, information that you request to watch and more.
If you do not wish to receive Cookies than you are able to avoid it by changing the settings of your browser. To do this, please consult the help file of your browser. For your attention, if you choose to avoid receiving Cookies, it may influence your user experience in the Website or your ability to use some of the services offered through the Website.
- Marketing Mailing
The Company may, but is not obligated to, communicate advertisements, promotions, sales, updates, news, etc. (together the “Marketing Mailing”) to the User, from time to time, inter alia, via e-mail or SMS messages, subject to obtaining the User’s consent in accordance with section 30A of the Communications Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasts) 5742-1982 (the “Communication Law”). Notwithstanding the aforesaid, pursuant to the provisions of Section 30A(c) of the Communications Law, the Company may send to the User Marketing Mailings regarding a product and/or service purchased by the User from the Company and/or a similar type of services, even without User’s approval. The user may choose to stop receiving the Marketing Mailing from the Company at any time by contacting the Company in writing or via the same manner in which the Marketing Mailing was sent, according to the User’s preference.
FURTHER OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- All intellectual property rights (of all kinds), including trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights, whether or not registered, in the Website or in any part of it, including (but not limited to): content, design, software, application, computer code, graphics file, text and all other materials included in the Website, whether by external interface, by source code or by target code – is exclusively owned by the Company and/or third parties, as applicable, and it shall be protected by the Israeli copyrights law, international covenants and other countries copyrights law, as applicable.
- The User is forbidden to make any change, copy, publish, distribute, broadcast, display, execute, replicate, issue a license, create a derivative work, perform a reverse engineering, or to sell partially or completely, temporarily or permanently, or in any other form, any parts of the information and contents in the Website without prior written consent of the Company and/or of the abovementioned third parties (as applicable). Furthermore, the Website shall not be used in a manner that constitutes or is likely to constitute a breach or violation of the Company’s intellectual property or (as applicable) those owned by third parties, without prior written consent from the Company or (as applicable) such third parties.
- The ownership of the trademarks contained in the Website are exclusively vested in the Company, or in case it published by a publisher, then by the publisher or by the Company’s business partners. The User shall not use the trademarks of the Company or such third parties (as applicable) as mentioned above, without prior written consent from the Company or (as applicable) such third parties.
Without derogating from the above, the usage of the Website shall be subject to the following provisions:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The information and content published on the Website shall not be used for the purpose of displaying it on the Internet and/or in any other service without receiving the Company’s prior written approval, subject to the terms of such approval, if and when provided.
- The User undertakes to make use of the information, contents or services included in the Website only in accordance with applicable law and the provisions of these Terms.
- The User undertakes not to link to the Website and/or to use it and/or the information, content, and services included therein for uploading, downloading, distributing, publishing or broadcasting of (a) information or other material in a manner that violates any rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy protection rights and/or any other proprietary rights; (b) information or other material that is illegal or prohibited for publication or use due to it constitutes a threat, damage, insult, libel, slander, racism or inappropriate content; (c) information or other material that includes a virus or other software that may damage the computer systems of the Company and/or any third parties or in a manner that may restrict or prevent others from using the Website; or (d) information or other material including advertising of any kind without prior written approval of the Company.
- The User undertakes not to make changes and/or interfere in any way with the source code of the Website and/or the information and/or the contents contained therein and not to upload any software and/or applications that may harm or cause damage to the Website and/or the Company and/or any third parties.
- The User agrees that, without derogating from any other right of the Company, in cases where the Company is concerned that the User’s use of the Website does not comply with these Terms and/or any applicable law, it shall be entitled to terminate the User’s activity in the Website, including by blocking the User’s IP number, tracking the User’s activities in the Website, transfer behavioral patterns to the relevant authorities and/or to third parties who will prove, to the Company’s satisfaction, that the Company suffered damages as a result of any infringing activity of the User and any other actions that the Company shall deem fit to protect its property and/or its rights and/or the rights of third parties.
- WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM ANYTHING STATED HEREIN, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABNLE LAW, IN ANY EVENT, AND IN NO CIRCUMSTANCES, THE COMPANY AND/OR ANYONE ACTING ON ITS BEHALF SHALL BEAR ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- ANY EXPENSES, LOSSES OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR CIRCUMSTANTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING FINANCIAL LOSS, LOSSES OF PROFITS, LOSSES OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION LOSSES, IMPAIRMENT OF VALUE, ETC.), SUFFERED BY THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USAGE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ACT OR OMISSION OF THE COMPANY AND/OR ANYONE ACTING ON ITS BEHALF WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE;
- ANY MALFUNCTION AND/OR DELAY AND/OR DISRUPTION OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE GENERALITY OF THE AFORESAID, IN ANY COMMUNICATION DEVICE, INTERNET NETWORK AND/OR CELLULAR NETWORKS) AND ANY EXPENSE, LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED FOR ANY REASON THAT IS NOT DEPENDENT ON THE COMPANY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, AS A RESULT OF A COURT ORDER AND/OR REGULATION AND/OR INSTRUCTION OF A GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY, MATERIAL SHUTDOWN OF THE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS, EARTHQUAKE, STORM, SHORTAGE OF MATERIALS AND/OR IN THE PUBLIC SERVICES AND/OR IN TRANSPORT SERVICES, FIRE, FLOOD, EXPLOSION, ACCIDENT, EPIDEMIC, STRIKE, RIOT, BREACH OF PUBLIC ORDER, WAR, TERROR AND/OR HATRED ACTS AND EMBARGO SHALL NOT DEEMED A VIOLATION OF THE TERMS AND SHALL NOT ENTITLE THE USER TO ANY REMEDY AND/OR RIGHT. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT AND WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE GENERALITY OF THE AFORESAID, IT SHALL BE CLARIFIED THAT THE USER SHALL HAVE NO CLAIM OR RIGHT WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DUE TO SUCH MALFUNCTION AND/OR DISRUPTION;
- ANY EXPENSE, LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED IN CONNECTION TO ACTS OR OMISSION OF THE USER AND/OR OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING, BUT LIMITED TO THE COMMUNICATION SERVICE PROVIDER (INCLUDING IN CONNECTION WITH MALFUNCTIONS AND/OR DISRUPTION, TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT, ON THE COMMUNICATION LINES).
- ANY EXPENSE, LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED IN CONNECTION WITH UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, ATTACKS, HACKING AND INFILTRATION OF INFORMATION (OR ATTEMPT TO PERFORM ANY OF THE ABOVE) VIA A COMMUNICATION LINE OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS NETWORK.
- ANY EXPENSE, LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE USER AS A RESULT OF UPDATING AND/OR CANCELATION AND/OR REMOVAL OF CONTENT FROM THE SITE AND/OR SHOUT-DOWNING THE WEBSITE (OR BLOCKING THE ACCESS TO IT) FOR REASONABLE PERIODS OF TIME AND ACCEPTABLE FOR MAINTENANCE AND/OR UPGRADE.
- Without derogating from the aforesaid:
- The continuous use of the Website depends, among others, on the availability, intactness, and survivability of the internet network, and/or the mobile network, as is known, in some of the times and/or areas in the world is not fully supported and continuous. The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be liable for any loss, expense or damage, including special, consequential or indirect damages caused in connection with the Website’s activity or inactivity, including (but not limited to) error, problem, technical failure or other failures to watch the information.
- The Website may include inaccuracies or scribal errors and other mistakes, whereas it is impossible to prevent errors, defects or mistakes in the content and/or in the manner of delivery.
- Networks, computers, servers, and websites are vulnerable to attacks and hacking attempts by various parties. The Company implements various security measures to protect the information included in the Website, including such information provided by the User, however the User acknowledges that the Company cannot fully guarantee the security of the Website, which may suffer security breaches and illegal penetrations, and the Company does not guarantee that the Website will be completely immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein. By using the Website, the User releases the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf from liability for any damage caused to it and/or to anyone acting on its behalf due to attacks, hacking, attempts and penetration to the Website and waives any claim against the Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf.
For any questions or clarifications regarding any matter relating to the Website please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company retains the right to add, change, subtract and replace at any time the provisions of these Terms, in completely or in part, at its sole discretion, without prior consent of the Users. The binding version of these Terms shall be those appearing from time to time on the Website. It is the User’s responsibility for keeping himself up to date with any changes and updates to these Terms. The continuance use of the Website by the User following changes to these Terms and their publication constitute evidence of the User’s consent regarding the changes. The Company recommends that the User will review these Terms upon any use by him of this Website in order to review any changes that have been occurred (if any) to these Terms.
- All disputes, claims, and demand relating to the Website including, but not limited to, the information and content contained therein, will be subject to the laws of the state of Israel. The exclusive jurisdiction for any matter relating to these Terms and the use of the Website shall be vested with the competent courts of the city of Tel Aviv-Jaffa and the parties expressly waive the authority of any other court for this matter.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms are determined by the court to be illegal and/or invalid, it shall not invalidate the remaining of the provisions of these Terms and/or the rest of the particular provision of which revoked and/or reduced by the court.
- Any delay by the Company in the execution of any right vested by the Company or its failure to enforce its rights under these Terms or applicable law will not be deemed or considered as a waiver by the Company of such right.