Integral Stirling Low Power Micro Cooler
Small Format Array
Mid Format Array
Hand Held Thermal Imagers
Thermal Weapon Sights
Gas Leak Detection
Non Destructive Testing
• Weight (With controller and harness): 290 gr.
• Input Voltage: 6, 12 VDC (Nominal)
• Steady State Input Power:
220mW @77K @23°C: 6WDC Typ.
165mW @90K @23°C: 4WDC Typ.
• Maximum Input Power: 18WDC
• Ambient Temperature Range: -40°C...+71°C
• Cooling Capacity: 0.28W @77K @71°C
Specifications are subject to changes without prior notice.
• Cooldown Time (210J @77K @23°C):
< 4 min. Typ. @23°C
• MTTF > 8,000 Hours
• Meets Environmental Conditions per
The K563 microcooler is a member of Ricor’s
microcoolers family. This model was specially
developed to fit handheld thermal imager’s
applications where low input power and
volume are the most important parameters.
This cooler is based on the same design
concepts as Ricor’s other microcoolers and is
highly reliable. The cold finger (1/4") will be
designed to meet customer needs.